The Importance Of Trust In Lead Generation – A Good Service is Not Enough
Do you know what role trust plays in your lead generation efforts? If you haven’t thought this one element through, you could be majorly missing out.
In order for a visitor to connect with you and your service business in Virginia they have to feel that they can trust you. Both to give them quality, reliable information, and to keep their personal details safe, trust is key to building a relationship and turning that visitor into a buyer.
This is a breakdown of elements that made a difference for a consulting firm who wanted to turn around their lead generation. Trust, in the end, is a must.
Many consulting firms and service providers offer visitors a free “Test Drive” of the consulting services on offer, so that prospective customers can learn more about it. Checking the site visits and statistics reveal that a lot of people are clicking on the page for the “Free Test Drive,” but are not taking the step of actually filling out the form to request a test drive.
The offer might be good and generous: free consultation by phone with customized ideas and analysis of the prospect’s situation in Virginia. But the site’s visitors weren’t converting because the overall website might be poorly done: outdated design, low-quality content, not mobile responsive and not a lot of relevant, factual testimonials to build trust.
Add Client Testimonials
Every service business needs to be able to point to authentic, relevant, updated testimonials from the clients they have served in Virginia and or in your area served. Include the real names of the companies (unless you have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement) and if possible, the real names and job titles of your client contacts.
Clients who have given testimonials often get emails or calls from prospective customers, wanting to find out more about the business. This is a good thing … This is a sign that prospects want to learn more and are almost ready to take the leap into signing on as a client, but they need a bit more affirmation first.
How Case Studies Build Trust
One of the best ways to show your readers that you’re trustworthy, reliable, and worth following is to provide proof – in the form of case studies!
For a long time, case studies were thought to be long and boring, a perception that sent your leads scattering to directions other than yours. In case they really needed to get information from your case study, they would struggle to find abridged versions or read blogs that shortened the study.
Fast forward to today and case studies are hot in the world of content marketing. They have been proven to be a successful lead magnet. In fact, a recent study by Content Marketing Institute revealed that service business owners – also in Virginia – believe case studies to be the most effective content marketing strategy.
According to these service businesses, this marketing strategy is not only good for lead generation but also prospect nurturing. Different reasons have been cited.
Why you need case studies:
1: They Boost Credibility
Case studies serve as powerful social proof on the effectiveness of your products or services. This way, consumers in Virginia are able to develop and build trust and confidence in you as a business, due to the relatable human evidence.
The quality of information presented is far much better than information given in testimonials. In a case study, a reader is taken through a journey, which shows the upside and downside of a product or service. Speaking in detail on how each business problem was solved and the most effective method of using a particular product.
With a case study, a prospective client can prove whether a marketer’s word of mouth was truthful enough or was sheer marketing speak. The fact that one of your clients was confident enough to allow themselves to be quoted in your product gives your target market confidence in what you do.
2: They Give Reusable Information
From the details emanating from case studies, you can reuse the information and generate a whole new lot of content. For example, a case study that shows different growth levels can be used to produce an infographic, publish a podcast of the review, make a video with the relevant business speaking on its success.
This will be the same information, reproduced in different formats, relevant for different content marketing platforms. For example, video could be posted on YouTube. The beauty of this is that you can include visual beauty in your case study and further influence leads.
3: They Cure Content Marketing Blues
As much as you are THE go to service provider in your field, sometimes you tend to have content marketing blues after running out of content ideas. This is where case studies come in handy. They give you fresh and totally originally content, that has both quality and quantity that could rank high on search engines and especially on local search results.
With the customer being in control of the content, you will always have fresh and dynamic content. This is better because it is only a matter of time before your audience gets to fully master your type of language and get bored. Unique case studies offer the much needed change.
Have you ever used case studies in your own content marketing? Did it have an effect on your bottom line of your service business in Virginia?
Location-Based Marketing Activities To Increase Sales For Brick And Mortar Businesses
There's a pretty persistent myth among some people that the tactics and strategies you use in making money online are only good for making money online- that for instance you can't use small business email marketing for a restaurant.
Obviously most large businesses and corporations have learned all about making money online and employ internet marketing strategies and direct email marketing, but most small brick and mortar businesses just haven't caught on to the immense power that they can tap into by better leveraging these techniques for successful small business email marketing campaigns.
Essentially, the same rules apply for online businesses as brick and mortar businesses. The more customers you have, the more money you make. You get customers by converting prospects. A prospect is someone who is interested in what you offer, and a customer is a prospect who ends up buying from you. This is true whether you're selling e-books or steak dinners.
Using this strategy you can build a lot of affection, trust and loyalty between you and your customers. Keeping them in the loop and talking to them once every week or two through your email marketing campaign will make them feel a real personal relationship with you and your business, and that will make your more sale-oriented messages that much more powerful, effective, and profitable.
Consistency vs. Engagement in Service Marketing
You may think that because you have a traditional brick and mortar business that article marketing is not for you. This is simply not true. In many cases you can easily market and sell your products online as well as in store. If you provide a service, you may be able to turn your expertise into an informational product that can be sold online to those not in your service area.
Article marketing can also help you with your local business. You can easily target your location as a secondary keyword in your articles, making them easier to find for those searching in your specific area. For example, instead of just writing an article about dog grooming, you can write an article about how the weather in your area is currently affecting dogs and what you can do to make them more comfortable.
What Makes Omnichannel-Marketing Different From Multichannel-Marketing
Do you know that teleseminars are actually being used in the regular, brick and mortar business world? What is even better is that most of these intra-business teleseminars cost the business no money for equipment nor service. How could that be, you ask?
Many businesses today use teleseminars to train their entire staff, which can now be located around the globe. Because people in one state are going to be getting the same information as the people overseas, today's businesses have agility and service like never before seen.
Finally, using webinars to train affiliates or other workers, keeps information and performance uniform. If you have a desired and preferred way to handle business, a webinar allows you to show all of them so they can institute it immediately.
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Virginia
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Alexandria VA
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Arlington VA
- How To Market Services To Churches Blacksburg VA
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Bristol VA
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Charlottesville VA
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Chesapeake VA
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Christiansburg VA
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Colonial Heights VA
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Culpeper VA
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Danville VA
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Fairfax VA
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Falls Church VA
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Fredericksburg VA
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Front Royal VA
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Hampton VA
- How To Get More Landscaping Clients Harrisonburg VA
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Herndon VA
- How To Market Services To Churches Hopewell VA
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Leesburg VA
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Lynchburg VA
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Manassas Park VA
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Manassas VA
- How To Get Fitness Clients Martinsville VA
- How To Market Services To Churches Newport News VA
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Norfolk VA
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Petersburg VA
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Poquoson VA
- Patent Marketing Services Portsmouth VA
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Pulaski VA
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Radford VA
- How To Get Makeup Clients Richmond VA
- How To Increase Gift Card Sales Roanoke VA
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Salem VA
- How To Market A Limousine Service Staunton VA
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Suffolk VA
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Vienna VA
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Virginia Beach VA
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Warrenton VA
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Waynesboro VA
- How To Get Makeup Clients Williamsburg VA
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Winchester VA