The Importance Of Trust In Lead Generation – A Good Service is Not Enough
Do you know what role trust plays in your lead generation efforts? If you haven’t thought this one element through, you could be majorly missing out.
In order for a visitor to connect with you and your service business in Oregon they have to feel that they can trust you. Both to give them quality, reliable information, and to keep their personal details safe, trust is key to building a relationship and turning that visitor into a buyer.
This is a breakdown of elements that made a difference for a consulting firm who wanted to turn around their lead generation. Trust, in the end, is a must.
Many consulting firms and service providers offer visitors a free “Test Drive” of the consulting services on offer, so that prospective customers can learn more about it. Checking the site visits and statistics reveal that a lot of people are clicking on the page for the “Free Test Drive,” but are not taking the step of actually filling out the form to request a test drive.
The offer might be good and generous: free consultation by phone with customized ideas and analysis of the prospect’s situation in Oregon. But the site’s visitors weren’t converting because the overall website might be poorly done: outdated design, low-quality content, not mobile responsive and not a lot of relevant, factual testimonials to build trust.
Add Client Testimonials
Every service business needs to be able to point to authentic, relevant, updated testimonials from the clients they have served in Oregon and or in your area served. Include the real names of the companies (unless you have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement) and if possible, the real names and job titles of your client contacts.
Clients who have given testimonials often get emails or calls from prospective customers, wanting to find out more about the business. This is a good thing … This is a sign that prospects want to learn more and are almost ready to take the leap into signing on as a client, but they need a bit more affirmation first.
How Case Studies Build Trust
One of the best ways to show your readers that you’re trustworthy, reliable, and worth following is to provide proof – in the form of case studies!
For a long time, case studies were thought to be long and boring, a perception that sent your leads scattering to directions other than yours. In case they really needed to get information from your case study, they would struggle to find abridged versions or read blogs that shortened the study.
Fast forward to today and case studies are hot in the world of content marketing. They have been proven to be a successful lead magnet. In fact, a recent study by Content Marketing Institute revealed that service business owners – also in Oregon – believe case studies to be the most effective content marketing strategy.
According to these service businesses, this marketing strategy is not only good for lead generation but also prospect nurturing. Different reasons have been cited.
Why you need case studies:
1: They Boost Credibility
Case studies serve as powerful social proof on the effectiveness of your products or services. This way, consumers in Oregon are able to develop and build trust and confidence in you as a business, due to the relatable human evidence.
The quality of information presented is far much better than information given in testimonials. In a case study, a reader is taken through a journey, which shows the upside and downside of a product or service. Speaking in detail on how each business problem was solved and the most effective method of using a particular product.
With a case study, a prospective client can prove whether a marketer’s word of mouth was truthful enough or was sheer marketing speak. The fact that one of your clients was confident enough to allow themselves to be quoted in your product gives your target market confidence in what you do.
2: They Give Reusable Information
From the details emanating from case studies, you can reuse the information and generate a whole new lot of content. For example, a case study that shows different growth levels can be used to produce an infographic, publish a podcast of the review, make a video with the relevant business speaking on its success.
This will be the same information, reproduced in different formats, relevant for different content marketing platforms. For example, video could be posted on YouTube. The beauty of this is that you can include visual beauty in your case study and further influence leads.
3: They Cure Content Marketing Blues
As much as you are THE go to service provider in your field, sometimes you tend to have content marketing blues after running out of content ideas. This is where case studies come in handy. They give you fresh and totally originally content, that has both quality and quantity that could rank high on search engines and especially on local search results.
With the customer being in control of the content, you will always have fresh and dynamic content. This is better because it is only a matter of time before your audience gets to fully master your type of language and get bored. Unique case studies offer the much needed change.
Have you ever used case studies in your own content marketing? Did it have an effect on your bottom line of your service business in Oregon?
Location-Based Marketing Activities To Increase Sales For Brick And Mortar Businesses
If you have a local brick and mortar business and are looking for more ways to dominate your niche, you should consider online marketing. But I'm not going to discuss pay-per-click advertising or article marketing which are both very effective methods, but I'd like to discuss an often overlooked method of marketing.
Video marketing is often an overlooked marketing strategy for many businesses because they think that they don't have the budgets to produce fancy videos. However, that is not even an issue because most people are so bombarded with glitzy ads and videos, now that most people are simply looking for "real" stuff without the glitter. They want good content without the fluff.
Want your video to totally kick butt in your marketplace. Why not consider doing what a lot of businesses are now doing? Using video on page and they're running pay-per-click ads leading people to these videos. If you can get visitors to go and watch your videos, you have a sea of opportunities available to you. Keep getting people to click on the link and continue make things happen for you. This method works like magic!
How Professional Article Writing Services can help with New Product Launches
This kind of paid advertising looks organic on websites, as it looks like an article: useful, interesting, fascinating, and full of actionable recommendations. They can even become viral sometimes. Also, native ads are more popular with the audience due to ‘banner blindness’, while they are used to not noticing banners and contextual ads, native ads are perceived as common content.
Channel Optimization To Increase Our Sales
You may think that because you have a traditional brick and mortar business that article marketing is not for you. This is simply not true. In many cases you can easily market and sell your products online as well as in store. If you provide a service, you may be able to turn your expertise into an informational product that can be sold online to those not in your service area.
Article marketing can also help you with your local business. You can easily target your location as a secondary keyword in your articles, making them easier to find for those searching in your specific area. For example, instead of just writing an article about dog grooming, you can write an article about how the weather in your area is currently affecting dogs and what you can do to make them more comfortable.
- Funeral Marketing Services Oregon
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Albany OR
- Funeral Marketing Services Ashland OR
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Baker OR
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Beaverton OR
- How To Increase Gift Card Sales Bend OR
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Canby OR
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Central Point OR
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Coos Bay OR
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Cornelius OR
- How To Get Makeup Clients Corvallis OR
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Cottage Grove OR
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Dallas OR
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Damascus OR
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Eugene OR
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Forest Grove OR
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Gladstone OR
- How To Get Makeup Clients Grants Pass OR
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Gresham OR
- Bicycle Advertising Business Happy Valley OR
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Hermiston OR
- Funeral Marketing Services Hillsboro OR
- Funeral Marketing Services Keizer OR
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Klamath Falls OR
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales La Grande OR
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Lake Oswego OR
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Lebanon OR
- How To Get More Landscaping Clients McMinnville OR
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Medford OR
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Milwaukie OR
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Newberg OR
- How To Market Services To Churches Newport OR
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients North Bend OR
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Ontario OR
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Oregon OR
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Pendleton OR
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Portland OR
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Redmond OR
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Roseburg OR
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Salem OR
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Sherwood OR
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Springfield OR
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist St. Helens OR
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency The Dalles OR
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Tigard OR
- Funeral Marketing Services Troutdale OR
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Tualatin OR
- How To Market Services To Churches West Linn OR
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Wilsonville OR
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Woodburn OR