The Importance Of Trust In Lead Generation – A Good Service is Not Enough
Do you know what role trust plays in your lead generation efforts? If you haven’t thought this one element through, you could be majorly missing out.
In order for a visitor to connect with you and your service business in North Carolina they have to feel that they can trust you. Both to give them quality, reliable information, and to keep their personal details safe, trust is key to building a relationship and turning that visitor into a buyer.
This is a breakdown of elements that made a difference for a consulting firm who wanted to turn around their lead generation. Trust, in the end, is a must.
Many consulting firms and service providers offer visitors a free “Test Drive” of the consulting services on offer, so that prospective customers can learn more about it. Checking the site visits and statistics reveal that a lot of people are clicking on the page for the “Free Test Drive,” but are not taking the step of actually filling out the form to request a test drive.
The offer might be good and generous: free consultation by phone with customized ideas and analysis of the prospect’s situation in North Carolina. But the site’s visitors weren’t converting because the overall website might be poorly done: outdated design, low-quality content, not mobile responsive and not a lot of relevant, factual testimonials to build trust.
Add Client Testimonials
Every service business needs to be able to point to authentic, relevant, updated testimonials from the clients they have served in North Carolina and or in your area served. Include the real names of the companies (unless you have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement) and if possible, the real names and job titles of your client contacts.
Clients who have given testimonials often get emails or calls from prospective customers, wanting to find out more about the business. This is a good thing … This is a sign that prospects want to learn more and are almost ready to take the leap into signing on as a client, but they need a bit more affirmation first.
How Case Studies Build Trust
One of the best ways to show your readers that you’re trustworthy, reliable, and worth following is to provide proof – in the form of case studies!
For a long time, case studies were thought to be long and boring, a perception that sent your leads scattering to directions other than yours. In case they really needed to get information from your case study, they would struggle to find abridged versions or read blogs that shortened the study.
Fast forward to today and case studies are hot in the world of content marketing. They have been proven to be a successful lead magnet. In fact, a recent study by Content Marketing Institute revealed that service business owners – also in North Carolina – believe case studies to be the most effective content marketing strategy.
According to these service businesses, this marketing strategy is not only good for lead generation but also prospect nurturing. Different reasons have been cited.
Why you need case studies:
1: They Boost Credibility
Case studies serve as powerful social proof on the effectiveness of your products or services. This way, consumers in North Carolina are able to develop and build trust and confidence in you as a business, due to the relatable human evidence.
The quality of information presented is far much better than information given in testimonials. In a case study, a reader is taken through a journey, which shows the upside and downside of a product or service. Speaking in detail on how each business problem was solved and the most effective method of using a particular product.
With a case study, a prospective client can prove whether a marketer’s word of mouth was truthful enough or was sheer marketing speak. The fact that one of your clients was confident enough to allow themselves to be quoted in your product gives your target market confidence in what you do.
2: They Give Reusable Information
From the details emanating from case studies, you can reuse the information and generate a whole new lot of content. For example, a case study that shows different growth levels can be used to produce an infographic, publish a podcast of the review, make a video with the relevant business speaking on its success.
This will be the same information, reproduced in different formats, relevant for different content marketing platforms. For example, video could be posted on YouTube. The beauty of this is that you can include visual beauty in your case study and further influence leads.
3: They Cure Content Marketing Blues
As much as you are THE go to service provider in your field, sometimes you tend to have content marketing blues after running out of content ideas. This is where case studies come in handy. They give you fresh and totally originally content, that has both quality and quantity that could rank high on search engines and especially on local search results.
With the customer being in control of the content, you will always have fresh and dynamic content. This is better because it is only a matter of time before your audience gets to fully master your type of language and get bored. Unique case studies offer the much needed change.
Have you ever used case studies in your own content marketing? Did it have an effect on your bottom line of your service business in North Carolina?
The Right Way To Do Branding In Service Marketing
Omnichannel’s focus on the customer’s experience brings about the second key difference between the strategies: consistency. Omnichannel businesses are diligent in ensuring their customers receive the same experience and messaging through each and every channel.
A consistent brand image and message ensure a heightened sense of familiarity and relationship with the brand. Marketers implementing an omnichannel marketing strategy must ensure that all internal departments are on board and in-tune with the messaging. For example, PR, customer success, social media and sales teams, must all be portraying this consistent message to ensure the strategy implementation is successful.
What Makes Omnichannel-Marketing Different From Multichannel-Marketing
Another priority of omnichannel marketing is in understanding how to eliminate effort from the customer experience. There is a tendency to consider the many channels available to connect with consumers today as simply more options to be used. That’s more of a multi-channel approach. Omnichannel involves using data to understand where effort exists in the customer experience and how to remove, rather than add, effort.
Consistency vs. Engagement in Service Marketing
Successful product launches require a robust marketing strategy. Even after all your due market research and savvy product development, a new launch can fail to take off without an effective promotional plan for the same.
For new products, promotion work must ideally begin way before the launch date. One efficient way to inform your target consumers about new products is through creative articles. For this purpose, working with professional article writing services can be very useful irrespective of your business size and industry. The benefits can be in terms of time, efficiency and skilled work.
First, let us look at how articles and blogs can help with the marketing of new products.
With articles and blogs optimized for higher search engines, you can help bring more new visitors to your website.
You can help differentiate your goods with similar ones in the market with articles focused on special features, usability and benefits of any new merchandise or products.
Benefits of article writing services for small businesses and startups –
If you are a small business owner introducing a new product in the market, it can be extremely difficult to find the time to create regular content for your business, let alone for a new product launch. If you find yourself in a similar situation, outsourcing your content requirements to a professional agency can be better than producing no blogs to support your new product launch.
You can also utilize the SEO and content expertise of a professional team of writers to create a pre-launch interest in the product. For instance, if you are launching a new kitchen product, the articles can focus on each and every aspect of the product, its benefits to users, different uses of the product/gadget etc. Or if you are launching a new range of sauces in time for the holiday season, the articles can focus on different uses of the sauce, how to save cooking time using the sauces, easy everyday recipes, holiday recipes, nutritional benefits of ingredients used in the sauces etc. Combine this focused content approach with the power of SEO and you have a winning promotional strategy in hand.
Each article can also be a call to action for your readers. For instance, with each article, you can ask your customers to share their e-mails to get notifications for launch offers and discounts on the new product. This way, you can ensure enough interest in your new product before the launch date. But this only works if the articles are good, optimized for higher ranking on search engines and offer content worth sharing with others.
Benefits of article writing services for medium to large enterprises, industries and corporations –
With outsourcing the content for new or seasonal product launches to a professional agency, medium to large companies can lower their overall content marketing budget. This is possible as hiring new recruits for additional work (for new products) can not only be time consuming but expensive as well in terms of their training, salaries and benefits. When you work with a professional content company, you can hire them to provide you with quality SEO articles as per your requirement and budget.
For companies with multiple new product launches each year, working with an experienced content agency can be extremely beneficial in terms of professional skills and expertise and the desired end result of improved sales.
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business North Carolina
- How To Get Fitness Clients Charlotte NC
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Raleigh NC
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Greensboro NC
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Durham NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Winston-Salem NC
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Fayetteville NC
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Cary Town NC
- Bicycle Advertising Business Wilmington NC
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant High Point NC
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Asheville NC
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Gastonia NC
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Jacksonville NC
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Greenville NC
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Concord NC
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Rocky Mount NC
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Chapel Hill Town NC
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Burlington NC
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Wilson NC
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Hickory NC
- How To Market Services To Churches Goldsboro NC
- How To Get Fitness Clients Kannapolis NC
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Huntersville Town NC
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Monroe NC
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Salisbury NC
- How To Get More Landscaping Clients Cary NC
- How To Get Fitness Clients Chapel Hill NC
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Huntersville NC
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Apex NC
- Ideas To Increase Sales In Retail Stores Indian Trail NC
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Mooresville NC
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Wake Forest NC
- Patent Marketing Services New Bern NC
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Sanford NC
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Matthews NC
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Thomasville NC
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Garner NC
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Asheboro NC
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Cornelius NC
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Holly Springs NC
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Statesville NC
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Kernersville NC
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Mint Hill NC
- Funeral Marketing Services Kinston NC
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Lumberton NC
- Bicycle Advertising Business Havelock NC
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Shelby NC
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Carrboro NC
- How To Get Wedding Photography Clients Lexington NC
- Ideas To Increase Sales In Retail Stores Elizabeth NC
- Patent Marketing Services Clemmons Village NC
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Morrisville NC
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Lenoir NC
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Fuquay-Varina NC
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Boone NC
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Morganton NC
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Clayton NC
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Laurinburg NC
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Albemarle NC
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Roanoke Rapids NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Eden NC
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Henderson NC
- How To Get Makeup Clients Hope Mills NC
- How To Get Makeup Clients Reidsville NC
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Graham NC
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Stallings NC
- Funeral Marketing Services Mount Holly NC
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Leland NC
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Hendersonville NC
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant Pinehurst Village NC
- How To Increase Gift Card Sales Newton NC
- How To Get Fitness Clients Lewisville NC
- Bicycle Advertising Business Southern Pines NC
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Spring Lake NC
- How To Get Wedding Photography Clients Harrisburg NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Archdale NC
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Tarboro NC
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Knightdale NC
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Mebane NC
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Smithfield NC
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Davidson NC
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Lincolnton NC
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Mount Airy NC
- How To Get Fitness Clients Kings Mountain NC
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Summerfield NC
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Belmont NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Waynesville NC
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Waxhaw NC
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Washington NC
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Rockingham NC
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Weddington NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Elon NC
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Winterville NC
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Dunn NC