The Importance Of Trust In Lead Generation – A Good Service is Not Enough
Do you know what role trust plays in your lead generation efforts? If you haven’t thought this one element through, you could be majorly missing out.
In order for a visitor to connect with you and your service business in Maryland they have to feel that they can trust you. Both to give them quality, reliable information, and to keep their personal details safe, trust is key to building a relationship and turning that visitor into a buyer.
This is a breakdown of elements that made a difference for a consulting firm who wanted to turn around their lead generation. Trust, in the end, is a must.
Many consulting firms and service providers offer visitors a free “Test Drive” of the consulting services on offer, so that prospective customers can learn more about it. Checking the site visits and statistics reveal that a lot of people are clicking on the page for the “Free Test Drive,” but are not taking the step of actually filling out the form to request a test drive.
The offer might be good and generous: free consultation by phone with customized ideas and analysis of the prospect’s situation in Maryland. But the site’s visitors weren’t converting because the overall website might be poorly done: outdated design, low-quality content, not mobile responsive and not a lot of relevant, factual testimonials to build trust.
Add Client Testimonials
Every service business needs to be able to point to authentic, relevant, updated testimonials from the clients they have served in Maryland and or in your area served. Include the real names of the companies (unless you have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement) and if possible, the real names and job titles of your client contacts.
Clients who have given testimonials often get emails or calls from prospective customers, wanting to find out more about the business. This is a good thing … This is a sign that prospects want to learn more and are almost ready to take the leap into signing on as a client, but they need a bit more affirmation first.
How Case Studies Build Trust
One of the best ways to show your readers that you’re trustworthy, reliable, and worth following is to provide proof – in the form of case studies!
For a long time, case studies were thought to be long and boring, a perception that sent your leads scattering to directions other than yours. In case they really needed to get information from your case study, they would struggle to find abridged versions or read blogs that shortened the study.
Fast forward to today and case studies are hot in the world of content marketing. They have been proven to be a successful lead magnet. In fact, a recent study by Content Marketing Institute revealed that service business owners – also in Maryland – believe case studies to be the most effective content marketing strategy.
According to these service businesses, this marketing strategy is not only good for lead generation but also prospect nurturing. Different reasons have been cited.
Why you need case studies:
1: They Boost Credibility
Case studies serve as powerful social proof on the effectiveness of your products or services. This way, consumers in Maryland are able to develop and build trust and confidence in you as a business, due to the relatable human evidence.
The quality of information presented is far much better than information given in testimonials. In a case study, a reader is taken through a journey, which shows the upside and downside of a product or service. Speaking in detail on how each business problem was solved and the most effective method of using a particular product.
With a case study, a prospective client can prove whether a marketer’s word of mouth was truthful enough or was sheer marketing speak. The fact that one of your clients was confident enough to allow themselves to be quoted in your product gives your target market confidence in what you do.
2: They Give Reusable Information
From the details emanating from case studies, you can reuse the information and generate a whole new lot of content. For example, a case study that shows different growth levels can be used to produce an infographic, publish a podcast of the review, make a video with the relevant business speaking on its success.
This will be the same information, reproduced in different formats, relevant for different content marketing platforms. For example, video could be posted on YouTube. The beauty of this is that you can include visual beauty in your case study and further influence leads.
3: They Cure Content Marketing Blues
As much as you are THE go to service provider in your field, sometimes you tend to have content marketing blues after running out of content ideas. This is where case studies come in handy. They give you fresh and totally originally content, that has both quality and quantity that could rank high on search engines and especially on local search results.
With the customer being in control of the content, you will always have fresh and dynamic content. This is better because it is only a matter of time before your audience gets to fully master your type of language and get bored. Unique case studies offer the much needed change.
Have you ever used case studies in your own content marketing? Did it have an effect on your bottom line of your service business in Maryland?
Foster An Effortless Buying Experience For Consumers With SMS Marketing Services
You may think that because you have a traditional brick and mortar business that article marketing is not for you. This is simply not true. In many cases you can easily market and sell your products online as well as in store. If you provide a service, you may be able to turn your expertise into an informational product that can be sold online to those not in your service area.
Article marketing can also help you with your local business. You can easily target your location as a secondary keyword in your articles, making them easier to find for those searching in your specific area. For example, instead of just writing an article about dog grooming, you can write an article about how the weather in your area is currently affecting dogs and what you can do to make them more comfortable.
How Packaging of Services in Marketing Affects Your Brick and Mortar Business
If you have a local brick and mortar business and are looking for more ways to dominate your niche, you should consider online marketing. But I'm not going to discuss pay-per-click advertising or article marketing which are both very effective methods, but I'd like to discuss an often overlooked method of marketing.
Video marketing is often an overlooked marketing strategy for many businesses because they think that they don't have the budgets to produce fancy videos. However, that is not even an issue because most people are so bombarded with glitzy ads and videos, now that most people are simply looking for "real" stuff without the glitter. They want good content without the fluff.
Want your video to totally kick butt in your marketplace. Why not consider doing what a lot of businesses are now doing? Using video on page and they're running pay-per-click ads leading people to these videos. If you can get visitors to go and watch your videos, you have a sea of opportunities available to you. Keep getting people to click on the link and continue make things happen for you. This method works like magic!
How Professional Article Writing Services can help with New Product Launches
So what’s the best solution to get all this information in one place? The customer profile is what that comes into the scene here that gives a complete idea about your customers. Now you’ll ask what is customer profile. So hold on and go ahead with this blog post to know what is it and how it is created?
What is a customer profile?
The customer profile is the consolidation of all the data that is collected from multiple resources about your individual customers in a single place. Such customer profiles help you to paint a complete picture of your individual users so that you can effectively serve their needs.
How to create a complete customer profile?
The process of building an impressive customer profile starts with the extraction of valuable data points from your diverse marketing channels and ends with using those customer profiles to power up your smart marketing strategies.
Let’s understand this process step by step!
Step 1: Extract individual customer data from your online channels!
Well, I can bet on this that you have a plethora of social media accounts.These digital platforms not only provide information about your audience but also plays an important role in collecting valuable user data as well. These multiple social media platforms highlight your customers as per their own sheds. Below I am listing out what you can extract from some of your online channels:
- Email address, company details and job role.
- Email subscriber status and subscription preferences.
- Avg. monthly email clicks and Avg. monthly email opens.
- Last and first website visit date and pages viewed.
- Avg. time your customers spend on your website.
- Monthly website visits.
P.S. in order to get all these information you need to be handy on any web tracking software that can identify visitors based on cookies and login information.
Other social media appearances
Example profile fields to export!
- Social media sentiments.
- A number of brand likes and brand shares.
Step 2 : Extract individual data from your offline channels!
If you are a dot com business you certainly send paper emails to your valuable customers, hold events and sometimes you also operates new physical stores. All these offline activities also offer you a huge amount of data that you can use in crafting your successful marketing strategy.
Step 3: Gather individual customer data about your app usage!
This step provides you valuable insights into how and why customers turn to your app and how is their overall experience in their journey with your brand. Let’s see what data points one can gather from its app.
- Last app session.
- Avg. session length.
- App conversions
- Time spent in app
- User preferences and attributes.
Step 4: Centralize this data!
Now when you have tons of data extracted from multiple source points what you need to do with this scattered data is to centralize it and make it a data center hub. Whatever option you choose to build a data center, your main focus should always lie upon offering a unified customer view with which you can drive your business growth in a certain direction.
Step 5: Understand what your data is telling you!
Once all your data is centralized you’ll find numerous customer profile at your fingertips. Now you need to dive deep into these customer profiles and need to find out what are their shopping patterns, demographics, active app sessions and many other things to enable you to understand what makes them similar and how they are different from each other.
Step 6: Update customer profiles regularly!
Change is the only constant in life. Time changes,people change, their situation change and so as their purchasing habits. So don’t let your customer profiles go stable. Update them regularly with whatever information you find about your visitors.
Well, this is all from my side in order to build a strong customer profile. Rest it depends on the kind of service you offer. So if you have any generic idea about the topic then stop hesitating and drop it right here in the comments box below.
- Patent Marketing Services Maryland
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Aberdeen MD
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Annapolis MD
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Baltimore MD
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Barclay MD
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Barnesville MD
- Bicycle Advertising Business Bel Air MD
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Berlin MD
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Berwyn Heights MD
- Funeral Marketing Services Bladensburg MD
- How To Market A Limousine Service Boonsboro MD
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Bowie MD
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Brentwood MD
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Brunswick MD
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Cambridge MD
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Capitol Heights MD
- How To Market A Limousine Service Centreville MD
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Chesapeake City MD
- How To Get Makeup Clients Chestertown MD
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Cheverly MD
- How To Market A Limousine Service Chevy Chase Village MD
- How To Market Services To Churches Chevy Chase MD
- Patent Marketing Services College Park MD
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Colmar Manor MD
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Cottage City MD
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Crisfield MD
- Medical Marketing Services Cumberland MD
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Delmar MD
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Denton MD
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business District Heights MD
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Easton MD
- How To Market Services To Churches Elkton MD
- Funeral Marketing Services Emmitsburg MD
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Fairmont Heights MD
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant Federalsburg MD
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Forest Heights MD
- How To Market A Limousine Service Frederick MD
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Frostburg MD
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Fruitland MD
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Gaithersburg MD
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant Glenarden MD
- How To Get Makeup Clients Greenbelt MD
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Hagerstown MD
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Hampstead MD
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Havre de Grace MD
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Hyattsville MD
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients La Plata MD
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Laurel MD
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant Manchester MD
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Middletown MD
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Mount Airy MD
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Mount Rainier MD
- How To Market A Limousine Service New Carrollton MD
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Perryville MD
- How To Market Services To Churches Pocomoke City MD
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Riversdale Park MD
- Strategies To Increase Sales In Restaurant Rockville MD
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Salisbury MD
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Sykesville MD
- Medical Marketing Services Takoma Park MD
- How To Get Fitness Clients Taneytown MD
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Thumont MD
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Westminster MD