The Importance Of Trust In Lead Generation – A Good Service is Not Enough
Do you know what role trust plays in your lead generation efforts? If you haven’t thought this one element through, you could be majorly missing out.
In order for a visitor to connect with you and your service business in Colorado they have to feel that they can trust you. Both to give them quality, reliable information, and to keep their personal details safe, trust is key to building a relationship and turning that visitor into a buyer.
This is a breakdown of elements that made a difference for a consulting firm who wanted to turn around their lead generation. Trust, in the end, is a must.
Many consulting firms and service providers offer visitors a free “Test Drive” of the consulting services on offer, so that prospective customers can learn more about it. Checking the site visits and statistics reveal that a lot of people are clicking on the page for the “Free Test Drive,” but are not taking the step of actually filling out the form to request a test drive.
The offer might be good and generous: free consultation by phone with customized ideas and analysis of the prospect’s situation in Colorado. But the site’s visitors weren’t converting because the overall website might be poorly done: outdated design, low-quality content, not mobile responsive and not a lot of relevant, factual testimonials to build trust.
Add Client Testimonials
Every service business needs to be able to point to authentic, relevant, updated testimonials from the clients they have served in Colorado and or in your area served. Include the real names of the companies (unless you have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement) and if possible, the real names and job titles of your client contacts.
Clients who have given testimonials often get emails or calls from prospective customers, wanting to find out more about the business. This is a good thing … This is a sign that prospects want to learn more and are almost ready to take the leap into signing on as a client, but they need a bit more affirmation first.
How Case Studies Build Trust
One of the best ways to show your readers that you’re trustworthy, reliable, and worth following is to provide proof – in the form of case studies!
For a long time, case studies were thought to be long and boring, a perception that sent your leads scattering to directions other than yours. In case they really needed to get information from your case study, they would struggle to find abridged versions or read blogs that shortened the study.
Fast forward to today and case studies are hot in the world of content marketing. They have been proven to be a successful lead magnet. In fact, a recent study by Content Marketing Institute revealed that service business owners – also in Colorado – believe case studies to be the most effective content marketing strategy.
According to these service businesses, this marketing strategy is not only good for lead generation but also prospect nurturing. Different reasons have been cited.
Why you need case studies:
1: They Boost Credibility
Case studies serve as powerful social proof on the effectiveness of your products or services. This way, consumers in Colorado are able to develop and build trust and confidence in you as a business, due to the relatable human evidence.
The quality of information presented is far much better than information given in testimonials. In a case study, a reader is taken through a journey, which shows the upside and downside of a product or service. Speaking in detail on how each business problem was solved and the most effective method of using a particular product.
With a case study, a prospective client can prove whether a marketer’s word of mouth was truthful enough or was sheer marketing speak. The fact that one of your clients was confident enough to allow themselves to be quoted in your product gives your target market confidence in what you do.
2: They Give Reusable Information
From the details emanating from case studies, you can reuse the information and generate a whole new lot of content. For example, a case study that shows different growth levels can be used to produce an infographic, publish a podcast of the review, make a video with the relevant business speaking on its success.
This will be the same information, reproduced in different formats, relevant for different content marketing platforms. For example, video could be posted on YouTube. The beauty of this is that you can include visual beauty in your case study and further influence leads.
3: They Cure Content Marketing Blues
As much as you are THE go to service provider in your field, sometimes you tend to have content marketing blues after running out of content ideas. This is where case studies come in handy. They give you fresh and totally originally content, that has both quality and quantity that could rank high on search engines and especially on local search results.
With the customer being in control of the content, you will always have fresh and dynamic content. This is better because it is only a matter of time before your audience gets to fully master your type of language and get bored. Unique case studies offer the much needed change.
Have you ever used case studies in your own content marketing? Did it have an effect on your bottom line of your service business in Colorado?
How Packaging of Services in Marketing Affects Your Brick and Mortar Business
Human beings have a long established tradition of bartering and trading goods and services, one in exchange for the other. While the basics have remained the same over the centuries - you give something in order to get something - the means have evolved consistently. From the agora of Ancient Greece to the modern supermarket, and from high-end stores to online shops, people continue to engage in business in the hopes of profitability and success.
If one was to divide the means of doing business today into two broad categories, they would be:
1. Brick and Mortar Businesses, and
2. Online Businesses
Brick and Mortar
The traditional way of conducting business - the brick and mortar way - can be considerably expensive and onerous to setup. It is highly essential to find a suitable location, if the business is to have any chance at succeeding, and such valuable locations are not inexpensive. Then there are the overhead costs, including taxes, utility bills, and inventory and labor costs.
- The biggest disadvantage of an online business, unlike a brick and mortar store, is that there is very limited interaction with the clientele, if any.
- It is remarkably easy to get distracted with an online store, as you would not be constrained by shelf space to display products. It is vital that you establish, and stick, to a niche for your small business.
Each of these, both traditional and modern, has its own advantages and disadvantages. And while you could debate about which one is better until there is no tomorrow, they are both here to stay for the long term. If you can afford it, the ideal way to be successful would be to establish both a brick and mortar store, and an online shop for your small business.
How Packaging of Services in Marketing Affects Your Brick and Mortar BusinessElectronic items are among those frequently examined by customers in a retail store prior to their online purchase.
Showrooming is the practice of examining merchandise in a traditional brick-and-mortar retail store or other offline setting, and then buying it online, sometimes at a lower price. Online stores often offer lower prices than their brick and mortar counterparts because they do not have the same overhead cost.
The reverse phenomenon of showrooming is webrooming. In webrooming customers research a product online before buying it in a store.
A comScore study found 35b49319e39c035a7240c8f549c6136674cb596e562341494b0d71f60803891609 of U.S. consumers reported showrooming and of those, half were between 25 and 34 years old. A survey polled 750 U.S. consumers, 73b49319e39c035a7240c8f549c6136674cb596e562341494b0d71f60803891609 of whom reported having showroomed in the previous six months. However, three years of data collected and analyzed by Deloitte, refutes the prevalance of showrooming. Deloitte found that, in fact, customers who use a digital device in-store as part of their shopping process were actually more likely to make a purchase – not less.
Showrooming can be costly to retailers, not only in terms of the loss of the sale, but also due to damage caused to the store's floor samples of a product through constant examination from consumers.
Showrooming was said to be behind the collapse of UK photography chain Jessops, and Target’s decision to discontinue carrying the Amazon Kindle.
Many retailers have tried to compete with showroomers by slashing their own prices. Independent businesses, however, are advised to counter showrooming by adding value via included services and other tactics, such as making information and reviews more readily available to customers so that they might not choose to seek it out online.
Some major retailers, such as Target, are attempting to battle showrooming by selling products exclusive to their stores. Walmart is allowing customers to avoid the shipping charges of online purchases by picking up the items in the stores. The same practice is expanding to European countries.
Some specialty fashion stores in the U.S. and Australia have introduced a "fitting fee" for browsing, which is refunded in full if the customer makes a purchase.
Best Buy has guaranteed to match the online price of goods listed on Amazon.com, and began to lease out space to manufacturers such as Samsung, so customers can view working products and then purchase them at the MSRP.
Brick and Mortar Businesses Need Small Business Email Marketing
So what’s the best solution to get all this information in one place? The customer profile is what that comes into the scene here that gives a complete idea about your customers. Now you’ll ask what is customer profile. So hold on and go ahead with this blog post to know what is it and how it is created?
What is a customer profile?
The customer profile is the consolidation of all the data that is collected from multiple resources about your individual customers in a single place. Such customer profiles help you to paint a complete picture of your individual users so that you can effectively serve their needs.
How to create a complete customer profile?
The process of building an impressive customer profile starts with the extraction of valuable data points from your diverse marketing channels and ends with using those customer profiles to power up your smart marketing strategies.
Let’s understand this process step by step!
Step 1: Extract individual customer data from your online channels!
Well, I can bet on this that you have a plethora of social media accounts.These digital platforms not only provide information about your audience but also plays an important role in collecting valuable user data as well. These multiple social media platforms highlight your customers as per their own sheds. Below I am listing out what you can extract from some of your online channels:
- Email address, company details and job role.
- Email subscriber status and subscription preferences.
- Avg. monthly email clicks and Avg. monthly email opens.
- Last and first website visit date and pages viewed.
- Avg. time your customers spend on your website.
- Monthly website visits.
P.S. in order to get all these information you need to be handy on any web tracking software that can identify visitors based on cookies and login information.
Other social media appearances
Example profile fields to export!
- Social media sentiments.
- A number of brand likes and brand shares.
Step 2 : Extract individual data from your offline channels!
If you are a dot com business you certainly send paper emails to your valuable customers, hold events and sometimes you also operates new physical stores. All these offline activities also offer you a huge amount of data that you can use in crafting your successful marketing strategy.
Step 3: Gather individual customer data about your app usage!
This step provides you valuable insights into how and why customers turn to your app and how is their overall experience in their journey with your brand. Let’s see what data points one can gather from its app.
- Last app session.
- Avg. session length.
- App conversions
- Time spent in app
- User preferences and attributes.
Step 4: Centralize this data!
Now when you have tons of data extracted from multiple source points what you need to do with this scattered data is to centralize it and make it a data center hub. Whatever option you choose to build a data center, your main focus should always lie upon offering a unified customer view with which you can drive your business growth in a certain direction.
Step 5: Understand what your data is telling you!
Once all your data is centralized you’ll find numerous customer profile at your fingertips. Now you need to dive deep into these customer profiles and need to find out what are their shopping patterns, demographics, active app sessions and many other things to enable you to understand what makes them similar and how they are different from each other.
Step 6: Update customer profiles regularly!
Change is the only constant in life. Time changes,people change, their situation change and so as their purchasing habits. So don’t let your customer profiles go stable. Update them regularly with whatever information you find about your visitors.
Well, this is all from my side in order to build a strong customer profile. Rest it depends on the kind of service you offer. So if you have any generic idea about the topic then stop hesitating and drop it right here in the comments box below.
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Colorado
- How To Market A Limousine Service Acres Green CO
- Ideas To Increase Sales In Retail Stores Adams County CO
- Bicycle Advertising Business Alamo Placita CO
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Alma CO
- Patent Marketing Services Applewood CO
- How To Get Makeup Clients Arvada CO
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Aspen Park CO
- Bicycle Advertising Business Aurora CO
- Funeral Marketing Services Bailey CO
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Berkley CO
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Black Hawk CO
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Boulder CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Brighton CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Broomfield CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Byers CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Cañon CO
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Carriage Club CO
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Castle Pines North CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Castle Rock CO
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Centennial CO
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Central City CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Cherry Hills Village CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients City and County of Broomfield CO
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Clear Creek County CO
- How To Increase Gift Card Sales Coal Creek CO
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business College View CO
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Colorado Springs CO
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Columbine CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Columbine Valley CO
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Commerce City CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Conifer CO
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Cottonwood CO
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Craig CO
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Deer Trail CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Denver CO
- Medical Marketing Services Derby CO
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Douglas County CO
- How To Get More Landscaping Clients Downieville-Lawson-Dumont CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Durango CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care East Pleasant View CO
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Edgewater CO
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Elbert County CO
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Elizabeth CO
- Best Way To Increase Restaurant Sales Empire CO
- How To Get Fitness Clients Englewood CO
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Erie CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Evans CO
- How To Get Makeup Clients Evergreen CO
- Ideas To Increase Sales In Retail Stores Fairplay CO
- How To Get More Landscaping Clients Federal Heights CO
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Firestone CO
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Fort Collins CO
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Fort Morgan CO
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Fountain CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Foxfield CO
- Funeral Marketing Services Foxton CO
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Franktown CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Fruita CO
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Genesee CO
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Georgetown CO
- How To Get Makeup Clients Gilpin County CO
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Glendale CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Glenwood Springs CO
- How To Get Makeup Clients Golden CO
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Grand Junction CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Grand View Estates CO
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Greeley CO
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Greenwood Village CO
- How To Advertise Hvac Business Heritage Hills CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Highlands Ranch CO
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Idaho Springs CO
- How To Market Services To Churches Indian Hills CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Johnstown CO
- Best Way To Advertise Pressure Washing Business Ken Caryl CO
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Kiowa CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Kittredge CO
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Lafayette CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Lakeside CO
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Lakewood CO
- How To Market Services To Churches Larkspur CO
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Littleton CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Lochbuie CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Lone Tree CO
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services Longmont CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Louisville CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Louviers CO
- How To Market A Limousine Service Loveland CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Meridian CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Montrose CO
- How To Get Tattoo Clients Morrison CO
- How To Get Clients For Non Medical Home Care Business Mountain View CO
- How To Market Services To Churches North Washington CO
- Ideas To Increase Sales In Retail Stores Northglenn CO
- Funeral Marketing Services Park County CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Parker CO
- How To Advertise Your Cleaning Business For Free Perry Park CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Pines CO
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Ponderosa Park CO
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Pueblo CO
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Rifle CO
- How To Increase Gift Card Sales Roxborough Park CO
- How To Get New Clients As A Hairstylist Sandown CO
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business Sedalia CO
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Sheridan CO
- How To Get Clients For Private Duty Home Care Sherrelwood CO
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Silver Plume CO
- How To Get Clients For A Staffing Agency Simla CO
- How To Get New Clients In Salon Spivak CO
- How To Advertise A Landscaping Business St. Mary’s CO
- How To Get More Clients As A Photographer Steamboat Springs CO
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Sterling CO
- How To Get Customers For Printing Business Stonegate CO
- How To Get Clients For My Staffing Agency Strasburg CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business Superior CO
- How To Get Clients For Home Care Services The Pinery CO
- How To Get Clients As A Health Coach Thornton CO
- How Can I Get Clients For My Interior Design Business Todd Creek CO
- How To Advertise Your Photography Business Online Twin Lakes CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Small Construction Business Utah Junction CO
- How To Get Personal Chef Clients Watkins CO
- How To Increase Restaurant Delivery Sales Welby CO
- Best Way To Advertise A Plumbing Business West Pleasant View CO
- How To Get Wedding Photography Clients Westcreek CO
- How To Get Clients As A Realtor Westminster CO
- How To Get New Clients For Law Firm Wheat Ridge CO
- How To Increase Online Retail Sales Windsor CO
- How To Get Criminal Defense Clients Zuni CO